This video is about making home made Root Beer Cream Filled Cookies. Great for the hoildays or any day! A hit with my family! ENJOY!
Hit the like button: www.facebook.com/cherylhomecooking.
Also follow me on: www.ifood.tv/cheryls-home-cooking
check out my other you tube page: www.youtube.com/organichydrogarden
Butter sticks 2 (At room temperature)
Brown sugar 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Root beer extract 2 Teaspoon
Flour 3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)
Baking soda 1 Teaspoon
Salt 1 Pinch
Butter 6 Tablespoon
Crisco 6 Tablespoon
Powdered sugar 3 Cup (48 tbs)
Vanilla extract 1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Beat butter and brown sugar in a stand mixer until it is creamy. Scrape the sides in between to get everything well incorporated.
3. Now add eggs one a at a time and continue to mix.
4. Add root beer extract, scarpe down the sides and continue to beat
3. Sift flour, baking soda and salt and then continue to slowly stir a little bit at a time into the browm sugar mix. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix everything very well to make a good dough.
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop dough mix on the parchment paper, leaving enough gap in between two cookies.
5. Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool completely.
6. Meanwhile beat butter and crisco until smooth. Scrape down the sides and beat until creamy. Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time and continue to mix. Drop vanilla extract and blend that in as well.
7. Add some milk to loosen the icing and continue to beat. Scrape the sides, continue to mix until it is nice and creamy.
8. Spread some icing on one cookie. Cover it with another one.
9. Repeat to make the rest.
10. Serve these cookies all by themselves or with milk and enjoy.
Video Rating: / 5